Compare SIM Only Deals
Select a network provider to view the best SIM only deals currently available for your mobile phone:
SIM Card Only Deals
• Keep your phone & number
• 30 day & 12 month contracts
• More minutes, texts & internet
What is SIM only?
Do you want a new contract for your mobile phone, but want to keep your current handset? Then a ‘SIM only‘ or ‘SIM card only‘ contract is what you need. You can keep your current phone and your current number if you want and benefit from cheaper monthly bills and more minutes, more texts and more internet. At merrymobiles.co.uk we compare the best contracts from the UK’s major mobile phone networks including Vodafone, T-Mobile, Orange, 3 Mobile and O2.
Benefits of pay monthly SIM only
We compare a range of contracts to suit a wide variety of needs. Choose the contract that best suits your requirements, lifestyle and budget, including:
- 30 day rolling contracts – ideal if you don’t want to commit to a long term contract
- 12 months contracts – by signing up for 12 months you get even more value for your money
- Prices ranging from £10 to £45 per month
- Unlimited calls – great for people who love to chat
- Unlimited texts – ideals for those who like to get instant replies while on the go
- Unlimited internet – Also known as all-you-can-eat data – Ideal for those who like to surf the internet, download apps, chat on Skype and use Windows Live Messenger
- Transfer your current number to your new SIM card by asking for a PAC code from your current network provider
- Many networks offer free delivery and a cooling off period of up to 2 weeks in case you change your mind
- Many networks now have up to 97% signal coverage across the UK. This means there’s even less chance of you losing signal in the middle of a conversation
- Bad Credit SIM only contracts are ideal if you have a bad credit rating and can’t secure a contract with a new phone. This is because there is less risk for the network provider as there isn’t a new handset at risk if you fail to make your repayments
- International SIM – Ideal if you travel abroad regularly and need a deal that gives you good rates across a range of countries
As well as all the great benefits already mentioned, you can also benefit from offers specific to each network provider. Choose the best contract for your lifestyle and benefit from offers including 2 for 1 deals at the cinema, free iTunes movie downloads, VIP tickets to festivals and F1 racing days, priority tickets for concerts, free Skype calls, vouchers for recommending the deal to a friend and much more.
Specialist SIM only contracts
We also compare deals specifically designed for the following handsets:
- iPhone 5 micro-SIM
These deals are specifically designed to handle the large internet usage that is associated with these kind of handsets. They also cater for the smaller mobile phone SIM cards (known as micro-SIM) that may be required for certain handsets.
Browse our site for the best SIM only deals currently available.